|Brass / Stainless steel
Plumbing Regulations require that all points of discharge into a drainage system should
be fitted with a trap (e.g. a water seal trap) to prevent foul air from the system entering
into the building. Under working and test conditions traps should retain a minimum seal
of 50mm of water.
The water seal prevents these odour bacteria to enter the bathroom through basin. The
water in the trap will also be replaced by fresh water every time the basin is used. The
fresh water just introduced will replaced the old water from the previous use which will
be flushed further and flow away towards the sewage systems.
P-traps are designed to connect the waste coupling of the basin to the main outlet pipe
in the wall
Brass chrome plated P traps are used under basins where the drainage fittings are
exposed / visible for aesthetic effect.Features :
1. Made from virgin Brass,
2. High Quality Chrome Plating
3. Height & Length Adjustable Tail Piece available in various sizes
4. More than 50 mm water seal trap available.
5. The traps should have as few mechanical parts as possible (Unlike the bottle trap which it
6. It should have a self cleansing velocity and unidirectional flow that helps avoid chocking of the
7. It is easy to maintain.